My trip to the Museum Of the City Of NewYork was a fun informative visit in which i enjoyed. Although the focus of the trip was on Activism I personally enjoyed most the Jeff Liao exhibit. I liked his exhibit the most because he portrayed a style that i hadn't seen before and that I enjoyed very much. I found his work visually appealing along with his dumbfounding method of creating such beautiful pictures. Although I was not able to view the whole exhibit I most definitely will come back.
The social activism exhibit, although not as compelling is more interesting when it comes to history. The part of this exhibit I found most interesting is the part talking about 9/11. I find this interesting because it shows racism today and reflects our societies issues and in instead of ridiculing it helps us learn from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment